Are you a medical or digital health technology company looking for funding, guidance or collaborators?
Hosting the NIHR Roadshow for small to medium enterprises (SMEs); the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR), the Health Tech Hub and West of England Clinical Research Network invite you to register for this event specifically tailored to medical technology companies.
- 10-10.30am: Session 1: NIHR’s role in supporting research and innovation for MedTech SMEs
Clare Woods (NIHR Office for Clinical Research Infrastructure, Business Development Manager), Martin Hunt (NIHR Invention for Innovation (i4i), Programme Director) and Ifan Jones (NIHR Clinical Research Network, Industry Operations Manager)
- 10.30-10.55am: Session 2: Local support for MedTech SMEs
Speakers from West of England Academic Health Science Network and Health Tech Hub.
- 10.55-11.30am: Refreshment break
- 11.30-12pm: Session 3: From the SME perspective: Success stories of NIHR funding and support
- 12-1pm Lunch (will be provided)
- 1-3.30pm: Session 4: Open Access – Table discussions
Q&A sessions with Clare Woods, Ian Newington (NIHR - i4i), plus others to be confirmed to cover supporting SMEs in the device regulation process and digital health.
This free one-day meeting will be held on 4 March 2019, from 9.30am-3.30pm, in Bristol.