Join the Eating Disorders Health Integration Team (EDHIT) patient and public involvement evening. At this event, the team will:
- provide an update on the progress and plans of EDHIT
- ask for your feedback on an information resource created by people with eating disorders to help professionals know what to say and what not to say to people with eating disorders
- look to you to shape the future of EDHIT’s patient and public involvement opportunities – tell them how you want to be involved!
Who should attend:
- anyone who has had or has an eating disorder
- anyone who has supported a family member, friend or colleague with an eating disorder
- anyone working for a non-statutory organisation which offers support to people with eating disorders, their family and/or friends
Soft drinks will be provided, but food won't. We recognise that for some people this meeting falls over a meal time so you are very welcome to bring your own food to eat during the meeting, if you would like to.