The SHIP HIT leadership team is made up of commissioners, academics, clinicians and public health specialists working in the field of sexual health.
- Director: Jeremy Horwood, Professor of Social Sciences at University of Bristol, National Institute for Health Research Applied Research Collaboration West (NIHR ARC West) and NIHR Health Protection Research Unit (HPRU) in Behavioural Science and Evaluation
- Director: Dr Jo Copping, Consultant in Public Health, Bristol City Council
- Director: Dr Adele Wolujewicz, Unity Sexual Health Service Research Lead, University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust
- Honorary Director: Dr Emma Harding-Esch, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Patient and Public Involvement lead: Dr Jane Meyrick, Senior Lecturer in Health Psychology, UWE Bristol
- Project Managers: Rachel Allbless and Heidi Andrews, Bristol Health Partners
Our public contributors
Public contributors help to shape several of our projects and initiatives, including developing the plans for Fast Track Cities and co-producing interventions for the Common Ambition Bristol project.