- Clinical Director: Sanni Norweg, Principal Clinical Psychologist, Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust.
- Academic Director: Christine Ramsey-Wade, Senior Lecturer, Counselling Psychology, University of the West of England (UWE Bristol)
- Peer Co-director: Katie Wild
- Carolyn Trippick, Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) Lead and EDHIT Administrator
- Connie Shiridzinomwa, Senior Project Manager, Bristol Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre.
- Emma Rich, Professor of Physical Activity and Health Pedagogy, University of Bath
EDHIT has approximately 90 members including service users and ex-users, their families, partners and friends, clinicians, academics, students and voluntary sector workers. They receive regular updates from us, contribute to the development and running of our projects, take part in our events and inform how we develop and implement our aims and objectives.
Sign up to our mailing list [email protected]