Join the National Institute for Health Research Applied Research Collaboration West or NIHR ARC West for short for a showcase of their applied health research.
Find out about their research priorities and how they work with their partners. Hear from their research theme leads and ARC West team members.
- Dr Louise Wood, Director of Science, Research and Evidence at the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC)
- Robert Woolley, Chief Executive of University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust
- Professor Mark Pietroni, Director for Safety and Medical Director, Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and ARC West Chair
- Professor John Macleod, University of Bristol and ARC West Director
- Sara Blackmore, South Gloucestershire Director of Public Health, ARC West theme lead for public health and prevention
- Professor Chris Salisbury, University of Bristol, ARC West theme lead for integrated and optimal care
- Professor Paul Moran, University of Bristol, ARC West theme lead for mental health
- Professor Esther Crawley, University of Bristol, ARC West theme lead for public health and prevention