- Director: Ann James, Director of Children and Family Services and Community Safety (DCS), Bristol City Council
- Director: Professor John Macleod, Professor of Clinical Epidemiology and Primary Care, Director ARC West, co-lead for Centre for Academic Primary Care and NIHR School for Primary Care Research, University of Bristol
- Director: Dr Jo Williams, Consultant in Public Health, Children and Young People, Bristol City Council and Consultant Senior Lecturer, University of Bristol
- Co-ordinator: Bonnie Curran, Planning and Development Manager, Bristol City Council
- Bristol City Council (Public Health, Children and Family Services and Adult Social Care)
- South Gloucestershire Council (Public Health)
- North Somerset Council (Children and Family Services)
- Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group
- University of Bristol
- Avon and Somerset Police
- School Representative
- Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise Sector
- Public Health England South West
- University of the West of England
- Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- GP Representation
- Golden Key
- ARC West
The HIT also works closely with other multi-agency forums and partnerships such as the Trauma Subgroup of the BNSSG Mental Health Cell, local Health and Wellbeing Boards and Education and Safeguarding Partnerships.
To find out more, please contact HIT Co-ordinator: Bonnie Curran, ACEHIT@bristolhealthpartners.org.uk.
The Adversity and Trauma HIT is also supported by Rachel Allbless, Senior Project Manager, Bristol Health Partners.