The Bristol Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre annual review showcases the work of the partnership. It includes updates from our Health Integration Teams (HITs) and highlights of the health research and service improvement activities we have been involved in across the region.
Our 2021-22 annual review is now available to view online. In it:
- Bristol Health Partners’ new Chair Maria Kane OBE celebrates our successes and discusses how we can ensure the evidence from the outstanding research we facilitate translates into real change.
- Our Director Professor David Wynick reflects on a year of change for the Bristol Health Partners core team, the value our HITs bring to the regional healthcare system and the crucial role our public contributors make in promoting equity within the system.
- We share the partnership’s highlights from 2021-22, from embedding more public contributors with lived experience within HIT leadership teams, to influencing and enabling region-wide work and beyond,.
- HITs and the partnership attracted more than £10 million to the region for 30 different research projects in 2021-22 and a further £4.8 million for service delivery and improvement work. We share some of the key successes, including grants from NHS Charities Together, and the Ageing Well programme which will transform services for older people.
- Our HITs share their own achievements in detail.